Are you planning a mastermind trip with your best business gals? or are you attending one of our upcoming mastermind retreats? Below are some key items you’ll want to pack to ensure the most success and fun for the weekend!
Mastermind Retreat Packing List
- Your Laptop (not a tablet anything without a keypad!) If you’re planning on accomplishing any type of work, then a laptop is necessary. Our masterminds include time to actually WORK on the items being discussed – so laptops are a must-have at our retreats.
- Your business planner or anything you’ve previously utilized for your long-term business strategy. Some keep their business plans digital while others do mood boards with magazine clippings. Whatever that is for you – we recommend having it handy when doing any type of business planning.
- Your previous year’s data (Financials, Lead Sources, Closing Ratios, Sales Pipeline Overview, COGS or average cost of doing one single project type, Previous Goals, New Goals, Upcoming Planned Product/Service Launches, and anything else that you’ll need to reference with strategizing what’s next)
- A pack of your favorite highlighters, sharpie pens, & pencils!
- Sticky notes and writing pads are always a must at any business related event. We are currently utilizing the Product AF Notepads by Bliss Collection. Early Buy or Post It Brand Sticky Notes are the best for adhering to a wall… which we do a lot of.
- We never leave home without our Rocketbooks. These are not required, but they are extremely helpful when traveling! We prefer the Rocketbook Fusion Notebook for mastermind sessions, but also utilize their whiteboard beacons when hosting.
- Grab all your techy chargers – your phone, laptop, ipad, etc. We love to have extra chargers in every room for ease of use.
- Don’t forget your ear buds! You’ll want these for listening to music, podcasts, meditations, videos, etc.
- Content Creation Tools! If you are planning on creating content, then you may want to bring a a few helpful tools such as a Flexible Bluetooth Tripod or Video Stabilizer.
- Yoga pants are on top of the list! because you want to be cozy and comfortable when you’re working.
- Your favorite cute tee just in case you take some BTS of grinding out the work
- A snazzy outfit for an evening out! Whether its a cotton summer dress or your favorite blouse with jeans, you’ll want something you can wear for a celebratory night out on the town.
- Cute Pajamas are a must on these trips! Not gonna lie – someone always ends up taking fun pajama photos after a few glasses of wine. These Target pajamas are the softest we’ve found.
- Go ahead and throw in fluffy socks, footies, or slippers! Barefoot Dreams Socks or World’s Softest Footies are our favorites.
- Sweatshirt or pull-over to throw on when you get chilly.
- Flip-flops or slide on type of shoes to quickly grab when needed.
- Tennis shoes for walks, runs, biking, or nature trails. We always make time for the outdoors on our mastermind retreats because it helps reset the mind!
- Sunglasses, hat, and/or scarf – just so you can be trendy and protected from the sun.
- Swimsuit for late night soaks in the pool or hot tub.
- Extra carry-on bag in case you want to tote something around town or even in case you come back home with souvenirs. We usually place an extra canvas grocery bag inside our backpack.
- Your favorite snack food for when you’re grinding out work.
- A business book you’ve been wanting to read for growth or a book to re-read that inspired you previously. Many women designate time at our mastermind retreats to read. You can see our recommended business book list HERE.
- Insect Repellent and Sunscreen are suggested if you’re planning to be outdoors for any length of time.
- Face Mask for any situations where you’re closer than 6ft around people who you do not know their COVID safety habits.
- Toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, deodorant, makeup remover, contact solution, etc.
- Undies! Don’t forget clean undies! ;P It’s funny how many times we forget under garments, but remember all the other less important items. This is your reminder to double check your bag!
SOWBO partners with affiliate platforms where commission may be earned based on clicks and or purchases, and we would love it if you decided to use the links above! Affiliate links help bloggers like us to fund the free content that we provide on our blogs.